Mastering Telegram Stickers: How to Create Telegram Sticker Packs 
If you're an avid Telegram user, you're probably already familiar with one of the app's most fun features: sticker packs. But did you know that you can also create your own custom Telegram sticker packs?
In this article, we'll show you how to do just that, as well as provide some tips and best practices for designing the best Telegram stickers for personal or commercial use.
How to Create Telegram Stickers in 3 Steps
Whether you're creating sticker packs for personal or commercial use, Telegram stickers are a great way to express yourself, showcase your creativity, and even promote your brand or business. If you're ready to create your own custom Telegram sticker packs, follow these simple steps:
- Create the images using your favorite design tool:
- You can use anything from professional to simple drawing and editing apps, as long as the final product has the right format.
- Create individual files for each sticker.
2. Choose the correct format:
- TGS format (can be created with the Bodymovin-TG plugin for Adobe After Effects)
- 64 KB max
- 512x512 px max
- 30-60 FPS
- 3 seconds max
- WEBM format with encoding alpha channel and VP9 (temporarily, transparency is required)
- 256 KB max
- 512x512 px max
- 30 FPS
- 3 seconds max
- PNG or WEBP format with a transparent layer. Telegram also indicates on its website, that “all static stickers should use white stroke and shadow”.
- 512 KB max
- 512x512 px, one of the image’s sides must be 512 px.
- Send the stickers to Telegram’s Sticker Bot
- Start the @Stickers bot in Telegram
- Send the /newpack command
- Send a name for your sticker pack
- Send the sticker as prompted by the bot
- Assign an emoji that matches your sticker
- Repeat the previous steps for any other sticker you want to add
- Send /publish when ready and choose an icon for your pack
Done! Now share your Telegram sticker pack’s URL with the world!
Designing Telegram Stickers for commercial use
If you're creating sticker packs for your business or brand, you'll want to follow some best practices to make sure they're effective.
How to create custom Telegram Stickers for your business
To create custom Telegram stickers for your business, start by identifying the emotions or messages you want to convey. You can also use your brand's colors and logos to make your stickers more on-brand.
Best practices for designing stickers for commercial use
When designing stickers for commercial use, it's important to make sure they're visually appealing, easy to understand, and on-brand. You should also make sure your stickers are appropriate for your target audience.
If you are running a business or brand, creating custom Telegram stickers can be a great way to promote your products or services, and engage with your audience. Here are some best practices for designing stickers for commercial use:
- Keep it simple: Stickers with simple designs and clear messages tend to work better for commercial purposes. Avoid using too many elements that could confuse or distract users.
- Showcase your brand: Use colors, logos, and other visual elements that represent your brand's identity. This will help users associate your Sticker Pack with your brand and help you stand out from the crowd.
- Use humor or cleverness: Creating stickers that are funny or clever can make them more memorable and shareable among users. Make sure the humor or cleverness aligns with your brand's values and image.
- Consider user feedback: Once you have created your sticker pack, ask for feedback from your users. This will help you understand what works and what doesn't, and improve your sticker pack over time.
Now that you know how to create Telegram sticker packs, it's time to put your newfound knowledge into practice. Whether you run a Telegram-based business, you’re looking to create branded stickers that showcase your company's culture and values, or you’re just someone wanting to express yourself with custom Telegram stickers, the possibilities are endless.
So, what are you waiting for? Create your own Telegram sticker pack today
Telegram. "Importing Stickers." Telegram, n.d., core.telegram.org/import-stickers